Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Famous Instant Pot French Garlic Chicken Is the Creamiest, Dreamiest Dinner

Welcome to Set It & Forget It, a new series about all the ways we rely on our slow cookers, Instant Pots, and ovens during the colder months. Whether it’s a long braise on the stove or a quick burst in the pressure cooker, one thing’s for sure: Comfort food means comfort cooking.


Hi, my name is Urvashi. You may know me as the Butter Chicken Lady (yep, that's my recipe). The New York Times profiled me the other week. I'm a scientist, home cook, and cookbook author. I also write the blog Two Sleevers, which is where I like to share easy and delicious recipes from around the world with foodies who enjoy good food—but don’t always have the time to cook elaborate meals.

Read More >>



from Food52 https://ift.tt/321qvtS

Post a Comment

0 Comments